Helloo everyone ..How are you all doing ?? Today am here to tell you a secret !!!. A secret to achieve beautiful strong and long tresses.
I know we all are tired of complaining about losing hair . Huh seems like it’s a constant problem in life and you just have to learn to live with it?? Not anymore ! These remedies will turn your world around and you can rock those locks again .
After delivering twins the mayhem of losing hair by bunches started . I was so devastated . To make it worse I also suffer from PCOs which has lots of side effect’s but the worst one for me was male pattern baldness . I started losing hair near the forehead and it made me cry every time I looked in the mirror .
About six months after delivery I decided to stop this madness and I was very determined to do it . I followed these remedies duly, without fail and soon started to notice the results . I was so happy and motivated to go on with the hair care routine, soon enough I noticed baby hair growing around my frontline. There was growth in length too and I felt my hair being strong and thick.
So, without further ado let’s get started with the tips .
Onion juice for hair :
You will need :
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 inch ginger
Grind onion and ginger together and strain out the juice in a bowl .
Add in the oil and lemon juice of half a lemon in the bowl .
Apply it on your hair, focusing on the roots till the tips .
Keep it on your hair for atleast 2 hours and wash it away with shampoo and dont forget to apply conditioner as it may dry out your hair. Do this twice a week .
This is the most amazing concoction for hair growth. This was a life saviour for me and I still continue to do this.
You will start noticing results just after 4 applications.
Benefits of Onion and Ginger :
- Onion contains sulfur therefore it helps in nourishing the follicles and minimise thinning of hairs.
- Onion juice can also be used as anti-lice treatment .
- Onion has antioxidant properties
- Ginger juice has anti septic properties so it helps in treating scalp infections
- Ginger prevents dryness .
This is my most favorite mask. It makes your hair silky smooth and the softness…oh you just cant get over it!!
You will need :
4tbsp coconut milk(optional)
Blend all ingredients together and apply it to hair starting from roots to tips .
Cover it with shower cap and keep it for 2 hrs atleast .
Wash it off with shampoo .
Do this only once a week .
You will notice your hair becomes so soft and smooth that you wont be able to stop yourselves from touching your hair. The softness will last for 4 washes atleast .
Benefits of eggs :
- Egg is often referred to as ‘hair food’ as it imparts nutrients and protein to your hair thereby promoting hair growth.
- Eradicates Dryness by imparting moisture and prevents Breakage.
- Controls Dandruff
- Improves Hair Elasticity
- Repairs Damaged Hair
- Conditions The Hair And Adds Shine
Fenugreek mask :
You will need:
4tbsp fenugreek seeds
Soak fenugreek seed in water and leave it overnight
Next morning strain the seeds and grind them until it turns into a paste like mixture . Dont throw the strained water .
Mix yogurt into the fenugreek paste .
Apply it to your hair and keep it for atleast 2hrs .
Wash it with regular shampoo.
You can put the strained water in a spray bottle and use it as a leave in conditioner .
Benefits of fenugreek seeds :
- Fenugreek seeds have high protein and nicotinic acid content, which are known to be beneficial against hair fall and dandruff,
- Helps in treating a variety of scalp issues .
- Prevents dryness of hair
- Treats baldness
- Reduces hair thinning.
Flaxseed gel :
1 cup water
1/2 cup oil
Add the flaxseeds and water into a saucepan and keep it on heat.
Bring it to a boil and let it boil until the water turns into a thick gel like consistency.
Let it cool down for 5 min .
Pour the mixture into a thin muslin cloth and press it down to strain the gel .
After you get all the gel into the bottle mix the oil in it.
Take 2 -3 pumps of the mixture in your palm and apply it to your hair starting from middle to the tips. Straighten it out to see the amazing shine in your hair .
Benefits of flaxseed:
- Great Source Of Vitamin E. Vitamin E is one of the best vitamins you could use for hair growth .
- Has strong antioxidant properties
- Prevents breakage
- Balances pH Levels And Oil Production.
- Nourishes Your Hair.
- Keeps Your Hair Conditioned.
- Soothes The Scalp and protects from damage.
Apart from these amazing remedies please make sure :
- To drink 2 -3 litres of water . It seriously does wonders for your skin and hair.
- Eat healthy food . Avoid very oily food and Include lots of green veggies and nuts in your diets.
- Oil your hair twice weekly without fail. Oiling is very important for hair maintenance.
So there you have it my secret hair care routine.
Follow these religiously and I guarantee you, you will be in love with your hair (and me for giving you these tips 😉)
Do try these and let me know !